Your privacy on the internet is of paramount importance to United Global Asset Management. The success of our business depends upon our ability to maintain the trust of our client. As part of the regular operations of United Global Asset Management, we collate certain types of information about our users, and this forms part of our voluntary disclosure as to the types, purposes, and client control over said information. Please note that this policy applies solely to United Global Asset Management and not to other third-party companies or organizations that may be linked from our website
United Global Asset Management collects three types of information from our users:
1. Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc ("Personal Information")., and
2. Financial information ("Financial Information") for credit assessment.
3. Website traffic pattern information and originating IP addresses.
Personal information is collected when our users provide personal information to United Global Asset Management upon registering or opening a trading account. We will limit the collection of personal information to what is deemed necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service. Traffic pattern information includes information on the frequency and order of pages within our website users access, and how total daily user traffic to the United Global Asset Management website. This kind of information is only used in aggregated, anonymized form.
Use Of Information Collected By United Global Asset Management United Global Management Asset Limited uses both the personal and aggregated information that we collect for multiple purposes. These purposes include:
- 1. To improve the content of the website
- 2. To customise the content and/or layout of the website for each individual user
- 3. To notify users about updates to the website
- 4. To send out regular newsletters or promotional information about other opportunities that we believe are of interest to users
We will only send emails/newsletters to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information. Opt-out requests may be made at any time. United Global Asset Management may share traffic pattern information with third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. United Global Asset Management does not share your personal information with any third parties. United Global Asset Management may also disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required, without prejudice, in response to compliance with proper reporting legal authority, or in order to protect our rights.