- 1. Due to the volatile nature of the financial trading business, this refund policy serves as notice that the company will not issue any refunds.
- 2. The only exception to the above policy is if a client funds his/her respective trading account but does not initiate any trades, he/ she is allowed to send a refund request to withdraw any funds within the trading account.
- 3. In the event of a valid refund request, the company will refund any funds using the same method in which these funds were initially deposited. Any fees incurred as a result of this refund will be borne by the investor.
- 4. In the event of abuse or fraudulent activities attributable to customers that contravene company policy, United Global Asset Management reserves the right to withhold any refunds or account withdrawals based on prevailing terms and conditions.
- 5. Global Asset Management will not provide refunds for clients' losses due to trading activity for any reason whatsoever
- 6. All other requests for refunds or cash are deemed as withdrawal requests and the appropriate procedures are explained elsewhere within the website.